IT Maturity, Inc. Newsletter #8
What Kind of Leader do you Want to Be?
- Great orator.
- Wrong products and service with old technology.
- All departments communicating efficiently.
- All departments applying new innovations.
- Effectively advancing every aspect of your business.
Don’t be fooled, most leadership training methods are focused on personal skills such as inspiring
oration that are not directly correlated with organizing a business to function more efficiently and effectively.
There are dozens, if not hundreds, of leadership models. In 1991, one survey counted 65 different
Leadership classification systems. We are far from having an agreed upon definition of leadership that
is accurate or scientifically provable. Do NOT assume that any definition or trait of leadership you have heard is real.
IT Maturity Method Leadership Improvement training is focused directly on how to organize your
business to function more efficiently and effectively:
- ITMM Leadership is built into the context of organizations, not individuals. The meaning of
leadership outside organizations is questionable, for without an organization you cannot have a leader.
- ITMM Leadership training is integrated into the context of business, integrating leadership
components into business activities and business activities into leadership.
- ITMM Leadership training is high level and covers leadership concisely and effectively.
Even if you fantasize that leadership is playing political games of survivorship, and you used such
games to get into a position of power yourself, you do not want your team playing such games. You
want your team to efficiently communicate and effectively use new innovations to enhance and advance every aspect of your business.
Do something NOW to realize Scenario Two described above.
Click here to take Leadership Improvement Online Training.